1098T Form & Educational Tax Credits 1098T Form & Educational Tax Credits


In accordance with IRS guidelines, Claremont Graduate University has provided qualified educational charges to the IRS. TCRS (Tax Credit Report Service), the third-party vendor who provides tax credit reporting for Claremont Graduate University, has submitted this information electronically to the IRS.

Please note, the reported charges are based on the previous calendar year figures. This includes the spring, summer, and fall semesters.

How will I recieve my 1098T Form?

  • These forms will be available online the first week of February.  
  • You may download the form at 1098T.com. Select "Access My Record" and please have your social security number readily available to complete the process.

*Note: If you did not provide CGU with a Social Security Number (or you do not have one), you will not have a form avaiable to you. If you have recently obtained an SSN, you can contact the Registrar's to give them that information. You can aslo contact the Office ot Student Accounts to ask that a 1098T Form be created (once your SSN has ben updated).


Please contact TCRS at 1098T.com to:

  • Print additional copies of the 1098T
  • Print their Supplemental Financial Statement
  • View general 1098-T information
  • Download required tax forms to claim the educational credit
  • Search FAQs

You may also contact TCRS by telephone toll-free at 1-877-467-3821.

Tax Advice

Although Claremont Graduate University provides the information that appears on your 1098T form, our staff is not qualified to answer any tax-related questions or give tax advice. You are encouraged to contact your individual tax preparer or the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

Additional Information

Staging Enabled