The university has made temporary changes to enrollment requirements to assist those impacted by testing center closures related to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV). The following options are available for impacted international students applying for Summer or Fall 2020 enrollment.
GRE or GMAT Waiver or Petition Information:
· For programs requiring the GRE or GMAT examination, applicants can submit a waiver request to their admissions representative to have their application reviewed in absence of an examination test score.
English Proficiency Waiver or Petition Information:
· The university accepts the following English Proficiency Scores: TOEFL, IELTS and PearsonPTE.
· Applicants who are not able to take one of these examinations can currently satisfy the university English proficiency requirement through an interview and writing sample session with InitialView at initialview.com.
· Interview times can be reserved and conducted online at initialview.com/booking. When you sign up, please select the "Graduate/Professional School (interview + writing sample)" option. If you are going to provide us with an InitialView interview, please make sure to reserve the interview as soon as possible. For more information, please visit initialview.com.
· Applicants who possess outdated test scores or alternative examinations may also request a waiver or substitution by submitting the appropriate information to email@example.com.
CGU is committed to helping you accomplish your education goals. We encourage you to contact our associate Director for International Admissions, Heather Reynolds, at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to discuss your application.