GSC Student Commencement Speaker Search
Every year one graduating student is selected by GSC's Annual Projects Committee and CGU Administration to present a three-minute speech during CGU's commencement in May.
To apply for the 2017 Student Commencement Speaker, please fill out the application (PDF).
- Applicants for the CGU Student Commencement Speaker must meet CGU's Commencement Participation Policy. For more information, please refer to the commencement participation policy page.
- The selected student speaker must be present at the commencement ceremony on May 13, 2017.
- Applicants who have pending units or coursework are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must provide the following:
- Completed application scanned into a PDF file format.
- Professional head-shot photo (300 dpi) in a .jpg file format.
- Typed bio (no more than 350 words) in a .docx file format.
- Typed 3-minute speech in a .docx file format.
- Applications missing any of the above information will not be considered.
- Send the scanned application, professional photo, brief bio and typed 3-minute speech to firstname.lastname@example.org via your CGU e-mail address for official verification.
- Selected applicants, notified by e-mail, must present their speech to a panel of judges. Time and date to be determined.
- Due date for application has been extended to March 24, 2017. No exceptions will be made.
- Questions? Comments? Please contact email@example.com