Current Residents Current Residents


image of houseing community roomThe following are scenarios that may occur for you as a resident in this community. The best way for the Housing Services Office to assist you is if we are made aware of your situation or concern. To that end, the appropriate Housing Services forms have been included so that you can request the needed assistance, information, or response. These forms can either be dropped off in the Housing Services office (Building B-103, " Manager's Office"), or included as an attachment and emailed to our office at

Transferring/ Changing Apartments

You may have a need to transfer out of your current apartment and move into another living space. The Apartment Transfer/Room Change Request Form needs to be completed and forwarded to the Housing Services office. If we are able to find you a new living space, then a Transfer Fee of one-hunded dollars ($100.00) will be charged to your housing account once you pick up the keys to your new space. This fee covers the cost to clean your apartment after your transfer in preparation for a new student. You will be notified of the status of your request within three buisness days after the form has been received in the Housing Services office. It's that easy!


Moving Out during the Semester

Should you have the need to move out at any point during the semester then you will need to complete a Request to Vacate form and forward it to the Housing Services office. A thirty (30) day notice is required in order to terminate your agreement and vacate your unit. There is no requirement that you physically stay in your living space for the entire thirty days. However, you will be financially responsible for the entire thirty day period, or through the date that your keys are returned to the Housing Services office, whichever is later. your thirty day notice begins on the date that this form is received in our office.

Moving Out at the End of the Semester ( or End of your License Agreement)

Your License Agreement will expire at the end of the Spring semester. Prior to the end of the agreement, we ask that you complete the Refund Request/ Cancellation form Return the form to the Housing Services office on the day that you move out of your unit. If the office is closed then place your keys and the form in the "Rent Drop" slot located outside of the office.

Using the Community Room for Study or Fun

The Community Room is located on the first floor of Building C. This space can be used for academic or recreational/ social activities. In order to reserve this space, a resident is required to read the Community Room Guidelines as well as complete and submit the Space Reservation form . Reservation request forms will be responded to via email within two buisness days after the form has been received in the Housing Services office.

My Roommates or my neighbors may be violating policy

The Housing Services Student Guide describes the expected standard of conduct in the complex, as well as helps you to identify behaviors that may not be appropriate for our living enviornment. As logic would dictate, the Housing Services staff is unable to be inside every apartment within the complex at all times of the day. Therefore, our staff relies heavily on the community to "police" itself and report conduct violations. Always remember that all reported violations are acted on by our office in accordance with established due process.

Do you have Questions regarding your License Agreement?

While the Housing Services Student Guide outlines behavioral expectations for the members of the community, the Housing Services License Agreement outlines the operational and logistical expectations that you agreed to comply with as a resident.

Programming Events Gallery Programming Events Gallery


Staging Enabled