It is the "Extras" that truly separate one living community from another. The extras may be tangible or intangible but each contributes to the quality of a living community. The following extras are what make the CGU Apartments the best choice for CGU students.
- Conveniently located to the CGU campus - Think of the exercise you can get by walking or bike riding to class; or the money you'll save in gasoline and less wear and tear on your car, by living on campus.
- Wireless Internet - The entire complex has Wi-Fi capability.
- Semi furnished - Dining room furnishings, bedroom and living room furnishings where applicable, are provided to each resident or family. Mattresses and bed-frames are NOT provided. The University partners with University Bed Solutions (UBS) to assist any CGU student in need of a mattress and/or bed-frame www.UniversityBedSolutions.com/cgu
- All Appliances included - Refrigerators, Microwaves, Stove tops, ovens and dishwashers in select floor-plans.
- Cable TV - This service is complimentary to all residents in the apartments.
- All utilities included - Electricity, water, sewer and trash pick-up are all provided by the University.
- Gated Community - Privacy fencing surrounds the CGU apartments.
- Computer Lab - This learning center has five (5) computer stations and is the only lab on the CGU campus with 24-hour accessibility.
- On-site Staff - The Resident Advisors and Community Advisor all live in the complex and can assist you with any issue or concern that arises outside of normal business hours.
- Free Parking - There is no cost to park in the complex or in the adjacent parking area by the Claremont School of Theology. However, vehicle registration with Campus Safety is mandatory to park in these lots.
- Community Room - This multi-purpose space is available for the educational, social and recreational needs of all student residents. Educational, social and recreational programming gives you an opportunity to interact with other students in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.
- Playground Area - For families with children, this space is ideal.
- Laundry Facilities - Located in several strategic places within the complex, and available for use 24 hours a day.
- Campus Safety Patrols - For an added layer of safety and security, the entire complex is patrolled on a regular basis by Campus Safety personnel.
- Variable Refrigerant heating and cooling - Provides additional comfort to your living environment.
- BBQ Grills - Gas grills are available year-round for resident use.
- Patios - Some first floor units provide this feature which allow you to enjoy the California sunshine just outside your door.
- Enhanced Customer Service - From timely response to maintenance needs, or a staff that understands your challenges as a graduate student, the Housing Services team and it's university partners are available to assist and support you.
Take a look inside CGU Housing